Missing a few bill payments here and there may not seem like such a big deal until you receive your next bill with penalties or an increase in your interest rate. Before you know it, things tend to snow ball and get worse before it gets better.
You would probably be a lot better off to take out a short-term loan to make sure you don’t miss any bill payments.
Lots of folks take out small loans like car title loans in Encinitas to cover regular monthly bills, unexpected medical emergencies, or to pay for needed repairs around the house.
Paying Your Loan
Repayment plans are designed around your current income and include competitive rates.
If you are thinking about taking out a loan, you probably already meet the qualifications.
You need to have an automobile that is fully paid for. To secure the loan, you’ll be asked to turn over a clear title, and of course, you need an income source to make your payments.
Applications are accepted over the internet and phone interviews take care of the loan details. You’ll meet with a title lender to review a contract, and the loan will be paid out within one day of receiving your application.
Do Title Loans in Encinitas Offer Better Advantages to Borrowers?
Most people would have to agree that a pink slip loan in San Diego frequently offers advantages over other types of loans like pay day loans.
Auto title loans can vary from state to state, but in general, you always have at least 30 days to finish making your payments.
Typically, title lenders also allow one or more loan extensions if more time is needed to repay the loan.
In addition, pay day loans come due with the following pay check. This doesn’t leave much time to pay off the loan.
Not a Payday Loan
Since pay day loans are not secured, pay day lenders charge aggressively higher interest rates, which end up costing borrowers a lot more money. In addition, loan amounts are almost always smaller because there is no security against the loan.
Secured loans like title loans in Encinitas often have larger loan offers with competitive interest rates because the loans are secured.
What Would You Need to Be Considered for Title Loans in Encinitas, CA?
- Proof of your age such as your driver’s license confirming you are older than 17.
- A vehicle such as a car, motorcycle, truck, SUV or an RV that is in working condition and drivable on city streets. The title to this vehicle is used to secure the loan.
- The paper car title to your vehicle is required for collateral and must be in the applicant’s name. Additionally, there cannot be any lien holders on the title to meet loan requirements for title loans in Encinitas.
- The title lender will want to confirm there is a source of money coming in monthly for making auto title loan payments.
Looking at the Perks for Title Loans in Encinitas
- A free application that only requires your name, telephone number and zip code. Vehicle information must also include the make, model, style, year and a mileage estimate.
- A car title loan in California still allows vehicle owners to continue to use their vehicles throughout the loan term without any type of driving restrictions.
- Borrowers receive a written contract specifying the terms of the loan, so there are no hidden surprises when making payments.
- Any loan business for title loans in Encinitas can easily be taken care of at local stores in the area.
Upfront loan quotes and 24 hour payouts are just a couple of reasons to consider title loans in Encinitas, CA.