Need Help Finding Better Loans in Roseville? We Can Help
The process of finding and securing a loan can be a frustrating one when you’re trying to weed through all the different types of loans in Roseville. So if you’re not sure if a California car title loan is the right option for you, here’s a quick checklist:
- “I need funds within the next 24 hours or so to cover an immediate expense.”
- “I own the title of a car free from any liens.”
- “I’m 18 years old or older.”
- “I have a valid California driver’s license, or an alternative form of I.D.”
- “I have some form of income or employment so that I can pay off a loan within the time allotted.”
- “I’ve researched my other loan options.”
- “I have difficulty qualifying for some types of loans due to my subprime credit score and lack of financial history on my record.”
- “I’m looking for a short-term loan as right-now solution.”
If most of the statements above sound accurate to your current situation, then title loans in Roseville, CA are likely an ideal fit for you and your financial needs.
Why Your Auto Equity Is Better Than Your Credit Score
Your credit score is a number that’s assigned to you based on your financial history. It can be negatively affected by a variety of factors. If you have overdue library fees, defaulted student loans, a past bankruptcy, a misused credit card, or if you’ve ever made payments too late… you probably have a less-than-stellar credit score. You’re not alone.
56% of Americans are dealing with subprime credit scores, which makes securing many types of loans an impossibility. But due to the rise in popularity of car title loans in California and throughout the state of California, more borrowers are qualifying for loans than ever.
That’s because when you use equity as a form of lending collateral, there’s no real need for credit checks. Your credit score and financial history aren’t really important when the loan centers around the value of your car.
Because CA title loans have done away with much of the pre-approval processes like credit checks, the entire loan process is streamlined so that borrowers can access their funds faster, often in as little as one day’s time. Receive a title loan estimate in minutes after submitting your online application.
Is a Roseville Title Loan The Right Loan for You?
Again, not every borrower is going to have the same needs as the other. So there are many different types of loans to reflect those differing needs.
Car title loans in Roseville are best suited to people who are looking for a shorter-term loan that is designed to be paid off within a couple of weeks. For those who are in need of an immediate cash boost for their wallet, these are an ideal loan option. It’s also great for those with poor credit and a tight deadline.
If you think California title loans are the right loans for you, here are the 3 most important things you need to know about the loan process:
- You’ll hand the title of your vehicle off to your lender in exchange for the funds. The title is returned once the loan is fully repaid.
- The equity of your vehicle is determined by calculating the value and considering the year, condition, mileage, make, and model of your car.
- You’ll have the freedom to continue driving your car throughout the life of the loan.
We’re happy to tell you more about what car title loans are like for Roseville and also title loans in Sacramento borrowers in greater detail. Get in touch with us at any time to learn more or to get your own California title loan started today.